Create an account and access your health records through September 30, 2014, and be entered into a weekly drawing for a $100 Visa gift card.
Manage your health records online
MyMauryCare.com is a free patient portal service that provides convenient access to your personal health care information in a secure online environment. The portal is designed to help patients manage their
health by creating a one-stop location for medical information and test results, including:
- Health conditions
- Medications and supplements
- Lab, diagnostic and other test results
Information may include services provided at Maury Regional Medical Center and/or its affiliate facilities of Lewis Health Center, Marshall Medical Center, Wayne Medical Center and Maury Regional Spring Hill (laboratory and diagnostic imaging).
How do I enroll?
If you begin the enrollment process during a visit to one of our facilities, a personal identification number (PIN) will be sent to the e-mail address that you provided to one of our staff members. You will then go to MyMauryCare.com and use the PIN to begin the enrollment process. If you do not have a PIN number, you may still enroll through the following process:
- Go to MyMauryCare.com and select the Enroll button. Agree to the terms and conditions and then begin the enrollment by completing the Account Holder Demographics section.
- Once you put in your demographic information, follow the prompts to set up a username and password and then select Update My Profile.
- Under the profile, select Add a Patient. If you are the patient, simply select Primary Custodian in the first drop-down menu and it will populate your demographic data. Then you may follow the prompts to complete your patient account set-up.
- Come into the Medical Records Department at one of our facilities and present a valid photo ID. If the request is for a minor, you MAY be asked to provide a birth certificate or other proof of guardianship. Once a valid photo ID is verified by our staff, your medical record will be attached to your profile and you will have full access to your information.
- Once approved, you may login and begin populating the My Health Record section to include information such as allergies and medications you are taking.
How will I track my information?
MyMauryCare.com has a button where you may access test results, find a physician or pay a bill to Maury Regional Medical Center. No sensitive information will be sent to your e-mail. It will remain on the site in a secure environment; however, you will receive e-mails indicating that your account has been updated. The MyMauryCare.com portal uses encryption (security measures) to keep unauthorized persons from reading communications, information or attachments. Secure messages and information can only be accessed by someone who knows the correct password to log in to the site. If you feel your username and password may have been compromised, immediately access your profile and select the Security Settings tab to change your password.
Where do I find my test results?
In order to view information specific to a visit, please click on the "My Health Document" button where you will find a comprehensive continuity of care document. This document will contain information such as lab results, radiology results, allergies and medications related to your visit(s).
For more information, download a pdf of our brochure by selecting the image below, visit MyMauryCare.com or send an e-mail to email@example.com.