August 29, 2006
Cardiologists Join Growing Number of Physicians at Spring Hill Specialty Clinic
Daniel J. Skarzynski, M.D., and L. Todd Justice, M.D., have joined the growing number of physicians seeing patients in the Spring Hill Specialty Clinic. The addition of these two physicians will provide cardiology services two days a week in the clinic located at 5421 Main Street in Spring Hill.
Dr. Skarzynski received his medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. He completed his residency and cardiology fellowship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago and is board certified in cardiovascular disease. He schedules patients in the clinic between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Dr. Justice received his medical degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington, Kentucky. He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington. In addition, Dr. Justice completed a fellowship in cardiology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center and a fellowship in interventional cardiology at Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas. He is board certified in cardiology. He schedules patients in the clinic between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Mondays.
Drs. Skarzynski and Justice join the following physicians in the Spring Hill Specialty Clinic:
- Guinevere J. Bullard, M.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Shaun C. Corbin, M.D., Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose & Throat)
- Randall L. Davidson, Jr., M.D., Orthopedic Surgery
- Ann R. Goranson, D.P.M., Podiatry
- Dayaker R. Mallipeddi, M.D., Gastroenterology
- Scott W. McCall, M.D., Orthopedic Surgery
- Stephen E. Parey, M.D., Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose & Throat)
- J. Fredrick Wade, M.D., Orthopedic Surgery
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Skarzynski or Dr. Justice, please call 931.388.8622.