Switch out that high-fat pumpkin latte for this healthy Pumpkin Smoothie. At about 50 calories per serving, this creamy smoothie is full of fabulous fall flavors and just 1 gram of fat.
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin purée
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon plus additional for garnish
- Crumbled graham crackers for garnish
- In a freezer-safe container, freeze pumpkin puree for up to 4 hours or overnight.
- In a blender, combine the milk, yogurt, frozen pumpkin puree, maple syrup and cinnamon and blend until smooth. Serve immediately topped with additional cinnamon and graham crackers, if desired.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Calories: 54; Fat: 1g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 73mg; Carbohydrates: 9g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 2g
Copyright 2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 13, 2018
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor