Quitting smoking is hard…but the benefits are worth it.
Withdrawal symptoms are uncomfortable…but you can manage them.
Watch this video for 6 tips to help you quit smoking for good, including:
- Reasons – Think about why you want to quit and remind yourself when things get tough
- Triggers – Create strategies to manage emotional, social and other smoking triggers
- Cravings – Plan for substitutes to smoking when cravings hit
- Lifestyle – Exercise more, reduce stress and get enough sleep
- Support – Tell family and friends about your plan to quit and lean on them as needed
- Help – Look into nicotine replacement, medications, support groups, apps and counseling
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: August 26, 2020
Editorial Review: Andrea Cohen, Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor