Do you tend to hover by the dip when you're at a party? Here are some tips to help you (and your waistline) survive the next social event!
- Tip #1: Don't arrive hungry. Have a healthy snack before you go.
- Tip #2: Put your favorite foods on a plate and step away….far, far away!
- Tip #3: After each glass of alcohol, have a glass of water or seltzer.
- Tip #4: Stand (or sit) where you can't see the food. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Tip #5: Socialize! If you're talking to someone, you can't put food in your mouth.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: October 18, 2021
Editorial Review: Andrea Cohen, Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor