Proper hand washing prevents the spread of germs to yourself and others. Watch this video or read on for five steps to cleaner, safer hands:
- Wet your hands with clean running water. Hot or cold. It doesn't matter.
- Lather soap on the front and back of your hands, between your fingers and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse the soap off your hands under clean, running water.
- Air dry wet hands or use a clean cloth or paper towels.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Editorial Review: Andrea Cohen, Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor