Watch this video or follow the tips below to help protect yourself from a viral disease:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. These are entry points for viruses.
- Distance yourself. Avoid large crowds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Cover yourself. When you cough or sneeze, you may release droplets that spread the virus.
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, contact a healthcare professional.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Editorial Review: Andrea Cohen, Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor