Maury Regional Medical Center offers a full range of services for individuals with a variety of neurological diseases and disorders, as well as stroke and injuries affecting the nervous system.
With neurosurgery as a specialty and an experienced staff of neurosurgeons, neurologists and orthopedic specialists, Maury Regional Medical Center offers procedures never before conducted in southern Middle Tennessee, including:
- craniotomies and radiosurgery for brain tumors
- stereotactic biopsies of the brain
- management of chronic subdural hematomas
Additional neurosurgical services include:
- spinal surgery for degenerative disease
- cervical and lumbar stenosis
- disk herniation
- spinal instability
- removal of benign and malignant spinal tumors
Therapy services are also available in both inpatient and outpatient settings, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
To locate a physician specializing in neurology, click here.
Stroke: Know the Facts
If you were having a stroke, would you know it?
Select the image below to learn more.