Auxiliary


The Maury Regional Medical Center Auxiliary is a service organization chartered by the American Hospital Association. The group was organized several months before the first patient was admitted in December 1953.

The Auxiliary funds special requests from various departments of the medical center through fundraising activities and revenues generated from the operation of the Gift Shop and Java Junction.

PROJECTS FUNDED BY THE AUXILARY 

Over the past 10 years, the Auxiliary has provided more than $1 million in financial contributions to the medical center through various fundraising efforts by volunteers. Projects funded by the Auxiliary have included: 

  • Care-A-Vans
  • Mobile Medical Unit
  • Chapel
  • Auxiliary Conference Room
  • Educational Conference Room furnishings
  • Fountain on hospital lawn
  • Furniture for lobbies and waiting rooms